B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous. Membership in a recognized professional engineering/project management association/institution will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects.
- Experienced in engineering coordination with various discipline Engineers during Feasibility and Concept Optimization Studies, FEED and EPIC.
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating Project Teams formed to provide complete project management services to execute assigned projects in onshore/offshore areas from inception to completion and handover.
- Prepare and implement Project Execution and QHSE Plans for all assigned projects.
- Participate and monitor Planning, Cost Control, Budgeting, Contract Administration, Progress Reporting, Change Management and Gate Approval activities.
- Manage and coordinate a Team of multidiscipline Engineers to achieve a cost effective design through timely resolution of technical and engineering issues.
- Participate in the preparation of tender packages, tendering process, evaluation of tenders and submissions with appropriate recommendations to relevant Tender Committees.
- Generate and maintain risk registers by updating these in order to ensure that risks are managed and mitigated.
- Interface closely with End User and other stakeholders including government and statutory authorities, other third party entities such as JVs.
- Participate in the processing and resolution of Variations and Contractor’s claims.
- Participate in the review and development of QP procedures and guidelines as and when assigned.
- Mentor Qatari Developees by ensuring that they receive proper job training in order to realize their full potential.