- To manage, direct and coordinate projects/site activities with their team for
environmental, and contractual requirements from planning, delivery and
- Manage the delivery of all required project documentation to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Approval of budget spend project personnel & equipment for assigned projects.
- Report and control project budgets with project team to deliver on time and
- Attending internal and Client progress meetings to monitor and review.
- project deliverables.
- Assist in creation and review all post contract Close Out Reports.
- Assist with site audits in line with corporate objectives.
- Attend and provide input to Operations Meetings & Weekly Management
- Meeting as required.
- Interface with clients and internal customers to meet contract, commercial.
- and project requirements.
- Liaise with engineering specialists and build relationships across a range of disciplines and levels of management.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects to program, budget, and time
- Evidence of Commercial and Project Management training preferably through an accredited body such as APM or PMI is desirable.
- Degree education in engineering, project management or business studies required.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
- Minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience in the oil and gas in a management role with a proven track record in leading and managing engineering projects.
- Knowledge of Subsea inspection using Remote Operated Vehicles would be desirable.
- Understanding and working knowledge of inspection, repairs and maintenance industry.
- Strong management background with first class analytical skills and commercial/financial awareness
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.