This person will be responsible for the planning, control and management of offshore resource allocations to meet the demands of the company's projects and contracts. Elaboration and monitoring of the demands created for the projects for Offshore crew operating in Brazil.
- Controls the planning for the number of crew members needed to meet the Offshore Projects according to the demand of each POB and adherence to local standards;
- Analysis of legal requirements (CLT, Normative Resolutions, Government Ordinances, Maritime legislation (STCW), etc.), contractual requirements, vessel flags, immigration aspects and requirements, Visas, among others to provide the best solution of Offshore resources for the company;
- Analysis of the qualification and certifications necessary for crews to operate in Brazil;
- Support and support to the Tendering department for the preparation of commercial proposals;
- Elaboration of KPI's, maps and simulations for management and proposals of the allocations of Offshore resources;
- Preparation of contingency plan; . Manage in the schedule the planning controlling and disseminating the information among those involved in the project effecting the controls through Power BI and advanced Excel tools. Performing the reports of evolution of work with the maintenance and control of reports.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant area
- Desirable specialization in Project Management
- Advanced English
- Advanced Power BI and Excel
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.