Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Oil & Gas - Pipeline
Health, Safety & Environmental
July 12, 2023
Airswift is currently searching for a Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator to work with one of our biggest clients in Tanzania.
The Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for:
· Developing a good understanding of the project, associated stakeholder engagement activities
· In liaison with Social Lead and the Manager, supporting any update of the project stakeholder engagement strategy and stakeholder engagement plan when required.
· Continuously interfacing with the Manager, Social Lead, stakeholder engagement coordinator and Head of RAP Implementation to ensure timely collection, management, analysis, and reporting of accurate qualitative and quantitative data
· Monitoring and centralizing stakeholder engagement and grievance data coming from field-based teams in Borealis
· Establishing a tracking system for the implementation of the SEP and the development of the associated KPIs
· QAQC of data and ensuring consistency of data coming from the field including undertaking routine data quality audits
· Maintaining and updating the stakeholder engagement and grievance database in Borealis
· Liaising with IT on the development of tools for data collection
· Analyzing data in order to answer queries or identify trends of grievances or concerns and raise these with the Social Lead
· Working with the Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator (Strategic Engagement) and Social Lead, support the development of weekly and 3 months Stakeholder Engagement plans as required.
· In liaison with the Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator (Strategic Engagement) and field-based stakeholder engagement team, ensuring the implementation of engagement activities according to the SEP and planning
· Supporting the development of disclosure and communication materials in collaboration with the Communication department (COMs).
· Training, coaching, and advising field-based stakeholder engagement team on appropriate data collection and filing techniques and tools including Borealis.
· Continuously liaising with Grievance Coordinator to monitor grievance progress and ensure all reported grievances are registered with all relevant information into Borealis · Ensuring all regional engagement records are captured and stored in Borealis
· Supporting the field-based stakeholder engagement team in maintaining the register of all stakeholder concerns, perceptions, questions, and any other stakeholder feedback and ensure this information is captured in Borealis
· Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, project planning and management, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline required.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse international teams.
· Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and reporting as per the requirements.
· Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, research, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis, and presentation.
· Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
· Experience in data analysis and packaging using one or more software packages, eg MS Access, SPSS etc
· High level of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with a wide range of stakeholders including a high level of discretion, diplomacy and government authorities.
· Strong understanding of M&E, policies, and compliance requirements.
· Ability to travel in remote areas
· Proven ability to work independently, advance required tasks, and meet deadlines, essential.
· Excellent report writing and analytical skills is required, proven attention to details, is essential.
· Proven computer skills, including MS Access, MS Excel required as well as experience in using data management software, preferred.