Store Maintenance Technician – Macaé
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Store Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities located in Macaé, Rio de Janeiro.
- Assist Global Equipment Manager in the management of day-to-day stores activities to ensure efficient and effective service
- Receive and dispatch goods in accordance with purchase orders or manifests
- Ensure all goods purchased against a P.O. match the order in accordance with description, quantity, and delivery date. Reporting any anomalies as they occur (non-conformance reports).
- Carry out routine maintenance and function tests of equipment prior to pre-mobilization and post-mobilization inspections.
- Maintain equipment maintenance and repair records for all equipment.
- Produce equipment and material manifest for shipping to site from stores.
- Arrange international shipping as required to support ongoing projects.
- Load and unload equipment for transportation to site
- Adherence to HS&E requirements
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are carried out as required
- Assist Global Equipment Manager in the management and control of all stock requirements.
- Assist Global Equipment Manager to update and maintain all Project Manifests with the required backup for consumables used.
- Administration of the Stores Quality System (ISO 9001:2001)
- Branding control for all equipment. Participate in annual stock check
- Ensure accuracy of manifests
- Control and remedial repair of items held in quarantine.
- Educated to Higher level or international equivalent
- High level of English Language, both written and spoken essential
- Experienced in working with equipment management systems would be preferred. Competency in standard Microsoft Applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Google is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably gained in oil industry/engineering environment with particular focus on logistics, equipment maintenance.
- Training in electronics with mechanical and hydraulic experience.
- Experience in supervising others. Willing to train and develop Assistant Stores person.