Paris , France
Job Reference 1186469
Location Paris , France
Industry Oil & Gas - Downstream
Function Engineering & Design
Job Type Contract
Date Added March 15, 2023
Structural Engineer – Paris, France
Airswift is searching for a Structural Engineer on a 12 - month renewable assignment to be based in Paris, France with a major oil and gas company.
Brief job overviews
The service requested relates to the performance of the service: STRUCTURAL ENGINEER ON SUBSEA PROJECT
- Application on previous subsea project of the standards for structure API 2A WSD, AISC 9th Edition and for marine operation DNV
- Use on previous project of both FEA software ABAQUS (2D shell and 3D volumic ), Beam sofware SACS and handcalculations.
- Autonomy in the practice of design and calculation. Proposal of solutions to the lead on project.
- On previous subsea projects, reviews of drawings, work in cooperation with draftman, commitment on data provided to draftmen
in advanced phase.
- A presence on site is requested at least 3 days per week.
- English (write & speak) is mandatory
Structural engineer with 5 years of experience in offshore Subsea structure (FLET, Manifold, Suction pile, large mudmat
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.