- Flexible working arrangements
- Gain exposure to proposals & project management
- Diverse project portfolio. Reporting to Senior Project Manager
Are you looking for exposure to proposals and ready to try your hand at project management? Want the chance to be more involved with client interactions? If so, this would be a great development opportunity for you to broaden your skills beyond the technical arena.
If you're comfortable remaining in a purely technical role, we can happily continue you on this trajectory and gradually provide exposure to larger and more complex engineering scenarios.
This is your chance to make valued contributions to engineering / design outcomes across a diverse portfolio of projects – some with a total investment cost of up to $250M.
You’ll get to work on some interesting projects including:
- NPI Infrastructure (MEM Workshops, AN Facilities, HV/LV wash areas, Laboratories)
- Material Handling & Process Plant Upgrades
- Dust Collection Systems
- Rockbreaker Upgrades
- Degree qualification in Structural Engineering.
- 3 - 7 years of consulting engineering experience.
- Projects experience gained in a mining OR infrastructure setting.
- A good understanding of design stages (OoM, PFS, FS, Execution).
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- Current right to work in Australia.