Working alongside a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, you will be responsible for the structural design of hydrometallurgical process plants and their associated infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage a project with oversight from Feed phase through to execution.
- Structural design of materials handling and processing facility structures such as conveyors, bins and process buildings
- Develop cost effective designs that are project appropriate and to the clients’ needs
- Provide technical support and guidance to the drafting team whilst supervising the preparation of preliminary and detailed designs
- Preparing schedules for design work
- Providing high level technical support for all structural engineering work as required
- Maintain and foster relationships with the DRA multidisciplinary team, clients and contractors
- Leading a project/team (if Lead)
- Relevant degree with demonstrated design experience in resources processing or mining
- Proficiency in structural analysis software such as Spacegass. Experience using advanced analysis tools such as Strand7 would be an advantage
- Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience leading projects/teams (if Lead)
- Excellent attitude, team focus and commitment towards safety