Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please see details as below
- Support the Subsea Umbilicals Lead Engineer in the definition of overall umbilicals and flexibles supply across a range of projects
- Responsible for engineering, fabrication, testing and supply of subsea umbilicals and flexibles. Liaise with stakeholders to meet project needs.
- Develop and implement execution plans, schedules, resource plans and budgets
- Minimum 4-15 years relevant experience in subsea umbilicals
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Adaptability to changing project demands
Only accepting candidates with valid working rights in Australia