Airswift is seeking a Subsea Materials Technologies Lead to work on a 12 months renewable assignment in Paris region with a major EPCI Company.
Suitable candidate will join Subsea Engineering group and work for Material Technologies department as responsible for the coordination of engineering activities in technological disciplines (corrosion & materials selection, metallic materials, cathodic protection, coatings and non-metallic materials) in tender and/or execution phase of subsea project.
As Material Technologies Lead, you will have to:
• Coordinate and plan the overall activities of the technological disciplines;
• Ensure sufficient resources are mobilized in numbers and skills;
• Collaborate and interface effectively with other departments/entities within and outside engineering;
• Propose, with the support of the technological disciplines, the appropriate and competitive strategies / technological solutions in compliance with the applicable QA/QC and HSE requirements;
• Ensure engineering activities for technologies are carried out in compliance with budget and schedule;
• Monitor engineering manhours spent and identify unplanned activities that may give rise to Variations Orders;
• Participate actively in the preparation of REX and Lessons Learned.
• You have an engineering or university degree in the field of materials.
• You have a good knowledge of the offshore / subsea context and corresponding projects organization with a have previous experience in metallic and/or non-metallic materials engineering.
• You have good leadership skills with a previous experience of coordination of a group of specialists.
• The teamwork, communication and problem solving attitude are key interpersonal skills for the role.
• Good reporting skills are also essential for the role.
• English fluent (essential).
• Missions abroad to be expected.
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.