Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is supporting a leading Offshore wind operator on the development of an Offshore Grid project and looking for a Substation Project Engineer who will be responsible for executing the design, Procurement and construction of the secondary systems in AC Offshore Substations.
The role is based in Belgium and will be on a 12-month contract with the scope of it being extended.
In the design phase:
- Executing the designs of secondary systems such as monitoring, control & protection systems
- Participating in the choice of equipment and relevant designs and plans
- Quality control on detailed studies
- Review of engineering studies
In the Execution and Construction phase:
- Participating in FAT of electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions in design flaws or problems
- Technical and Safety improvements and enhancements through out the project
- Ensure timely delivery of the project
- Cooperate and coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Civil or Industrial Engineer that specialises in Electrical or Mechanical or Telecom Engineering
- Two or more years experience in Electrical & Instrumentation projects
- GIS Experience
- AutoCAD Experience