SUCCESSFACTORS PROJECT LEAD - QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a SuccessFactors Project Lead. This is a 2 years residential contract to be based in Qatar. This will be contracting role and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints. Please see details below.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of SAP SuccessFactors solution, including project planning, scoping, resources, and timeline management.
- Manages the relationship with internal and third parties’ teams and acts as contact point for the workstreams on all queries and support.
- Collaborates and communicates with all stakeholders on key activities to drive progress.
- Follow-up and control the quality of the delivery throughout the project lifecycle
Qualification and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (3 years) as a Project Manager, leading SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects.
- Ability to syndicate stakeholders around digital issues
- Broad understanding of HR processes, related concepts, and techniques