Supply Chain Support – The Woodlands, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Supports multiple Supply Chain project teams for purchasing and transactional support – Creating and Modifying Stakeholder approved Purchase Orders at buyer’s direction.
- Organizes and compiles documentation for RFQ/RFP’s (bids), evaluations, negotiations, and suppliers.
- Assists with tracking delivery, expediting purchased materials and equipment, and collecting associated documentation.
- Files and tracks documentation on material and product inventory.
- Maintains & updates Purchasing log of material orders and equipment.
- Updates project calendars with delivery schedules and other major events.
- Supports coordination of logistics to optimize service, maintain supply-chain efficiency, and minimize costs.
- Provides project support.
- Basic understanding of Oilfield Materials and Equipment (Pipe, Valves, Fittings, Compressors, Separators, Launchers and Receivers, etc.) is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills to effectively influence change and return additional value.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Working experience with SAP ECC, Ariba, and SAP S4 HANA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Finance, Accounting, Business, Industrial Distribution