Position: Graduate Surveyor
Roster: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
By joining this company, you can expect:
- Global projects, opportunities to travel
- Wide variety of offshore surveying activities
- Graduate Development Program and structured career path
- A strong and supportive company culture
Our client company has opportunity for Graduate Surveyors to join our Survey and Inspection division. Reporting to the Operations Manager – Survey and Inspection, these roles provide the opportunity to work with an Industry Leader and gain exposure to a wide variety of different projects globally. The role is based at our Perth headquarters overlooking Elizabeth Quay, with approx. 120-180 days spent on offshore projects.
You can expect:
- Exposure to a wide variety of hydrographic, subsea and inspection offshore survey activities
- Opportunities to work internationally
- Opportunities to work on projects for the entire life cycle
- Structured career path and training opportunities
- Work with and learn from a wide range of experienced industry professionals
- Relocation support and high earning potential
- Completion or in the process of a Bachelor of Science Degree, specifically Surveying or Geomatics related or any post graduate CAT A recognised hydrographic survey qualification.