Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a System/Hardware and Tree Installation Engineer to work within their facilities in Perth, Australia on a 1-year casual contract.
Please see details as below
Title: System/Hardware and Tree Installation Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable
Employment Type:1-year casual contract
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday
- This role will manage the tree installation and tooling engineering design, procurement, fabrication and installation scope.
- Commencing Q1 2023, you will be responsible for delivery of the project’s tree system installation and associated tooling packages under the SURF EPCI and PDS contracts for Production and CCS trees.
- Package management for tree system installation and associated tooling scope (engineering, procurement and fabrication, installation) under the SURF EPCI contract in line with the Company’s systems and processes from specification, tender and award to delivery
- Responsibility for close management of interfaces and dependency with engineering and installation teams/contractors
- Responsible for managing conformance to BOD and any deviations therein
- Responsible for quality management of product delivery
- Responsible for any technical qualification requirements in delivery of package
- Manage conformance with contract(s) post-award.
- Degree qualified engineer of relevant discipline.?
- Minimum 5 years related industry experience, preferably within the oil and gas sector.
- If this is a Site / Asset based role, or will reasonably require more than 5 days in a row to be spent at an asset / site, candidates are expected to demonstrate the below in order to be considered:
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together), or
- Be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an 'experienced worker' exemption.
Should you be interested, kindly apply in the system, or email the same at email@example.com