Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer & Administrator – AVEVA to work within their facilities located anywhere in Australia.
A global resource consultancy who has a portfolio of resources projects in Australia. As a result of new global initiatives, we are looking for a Systems Engineer & Administrator to join the team.
You will work with the Information Management Manager to project data capture, verification and handover working closely with the operations team to stand up systems and process to maximise use of the Engineering Digital Asset and to support the customer as the project transitions to an operational state using AVEVA.
This is a 12 months contracting role and can be based remotely anywhere in Australia for a Western Australian mining project.
- Technical administration of an Engineering Information portal
- Digital Information management (engineering drawings, documents, 3D models, engineering tags and related data)
- Data analysis
- Class Library data modelling
- Proven knowledge in AVEVA is essential
- Knowledge in XML, C# .Net is beneficial
- Knowledge in Systems integration is beneficial
- Knowledge in System configuration is beneficial
- Knowledge in System administration is beneficial
- Knowledge in Technical change management is beneficial
- Knowledge in Software development life cycles / Agile software development is beneficial
- Full Australian work rights
- A tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344