Major Project TAG ENGINEER – QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a Tag Engineer. This is a 2-year residential contract to be based in Qatar.
- Ensure assigned tasks are well managed in accordance with overall MP engineering management plan, Projects Execution Plan and contractual requirements that includes:
- Support MP projects for planning, organizing, execution and control of full life cycle of equipment tagging and numbering implementation process.
- Assist in development of required MP Standards, Procedures, Checklists, etc. related to equipment tagging and facilities numbering.
- Interface management within MP entities (Projects, PCM, Operation Teams) and with NOC E&C Department, EPCIC Contractors and Vendors to address technical and engineering subjects related to equipment tagging.
- Qualification: Degree in engineering discipline.
- Experience: minimum 7years’ experience in oil and gas industries
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards related to equipment tagging and facilities numbering.
- Language: fluent English
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.