Team Leader Talent Management
Wilayah Persekutuan, KL, Malaysia
Job Reference 1182734
Location Wilayah Persekutuan, KL, Malaysia
Industry Oil & Gas - Offshore Oil
Function Human Resources
Job Type Permanent
Date Added December 19, 2022
Lead and determine end to end Talent Management process from entry to internal movement to ensure that Company has the right people at the right cost in the right position at the right time. The incumbent also acts as an HR Business Partner for one Line Department within Company
1. Talent Acquisition
2. Talent management and succession planning
3. Performance Management
4. Develop, implement and assess effectiveness of Corporate HR programs
7. Employee Development & assessment
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources functions with particular emphasis in Competency Assessment, human capital development, succession planning and a good grounding in overall HR practices in the Oil & Gas industry with 5 years in leadership/managerial role.
- Exposure and experience in HR functions with multinational companies will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading, developing and motivating subordinate(s)
A proven track record in the ability to work independently, under pressure and deliver timely results