Airswift is seeking a Tech Recruiter to work on a 3-months assignment in Rio de Janeiro with a major Oil and Gas Company.?
This position is working with a team of experts in the Oil and Gas space. This assignment has potential for extension and is highly visible within the recruitment team.
This person?will interface with other HR departments to ensure that all recruitment processes and candidates are being placed within expectations and following all the requirements of the IT teams.
- Carry out recruitment and selection processes within the technology area, with a focus on IT.
- Participate in alignment meetings with the department responsible for the position.
- Do the hunting of resumes, interviews, and get to know the professional profile of the candidate in order to be assertive.
- Seek feedbacks and evaluations of the profiles found.
- Place the candidate upon successful recruitment.
- Advanced English
- Proficient knowledge of IT and technological positions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Tech Recruitment, desirable in the Oil and Gas industry
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.