Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are currently recruiting for a Substation Integration Expert to support our client who is a leading operator in the renewable industry.
The Integration Expert will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the technical aspect of infrastructure projects and ensuring they are rolled out efficiently.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Dealing with technical & operational issues and integrating your solutions into the project
• Drafting Engineering Guidelines
• Drafting Technical Specifications
• Development of Processes and Methods related to technical activities.
• Mapping Technical competences across system integrations and drawing up training plans.
• Masters degree in Industrial, Civil engineering in either electrical or electromechanical background.
• Experienced in managment of technical standards
• Fluent in either Dutch or French
• Specialise in Substations and Electrical Grids