TECHNICAL OPERATION ENGINEER (OIL & GAS)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Airswift is seeking for a Technical Operation Engineer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a global drilling and well operations technology solutions provider in the Oil & Gas upstream industry.
Global company specializing in providing drilling, well intervention and completion products and solutions to major upstream oil and gas operators.
- Play the vital role in assisting all the clients with technical solutions and ensuring the effective delivery of products for both operators and service providers.
- Responsible to provide technical focused operations, technical presentations, and trainings to clients regarding product functionality and troubleshooting,
- Understand clients’ needs thoroughly and interact with clients to build up the strategic relationship.
- Act as the local technical focal point for all well intervention and well completion product lines.
- Review technical design basis information for new product developments.
- Collaborate with Product Champions and R&D colleagues to ensure the successful release of products, memo, technical bulletins are shared to the APAC team.
- Gather market intelligence and stay informed about clients plans and strategies through market research.
- Assist with equipment investigations and support the introduction of new products and services.
- Coordinate between Sales and Operations teams to provide excellent service quality to client.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to provide support for onshore and offshore operations.
- Supervise day-to-day business operations, both from an operational and after-sales perspective.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and plan operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience working for an Oil & Gas company focused on the upstream projects.
- Experience in Well Operations related offshore projects or operation support.
- Able to work independently.
- Malaysians who are open to travelling (20%) when necessary for client related projects