We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Document Controller to join our team. As a Document Controller, you will play a crucial role in organizing and managing our company's documentation, ensuring accuracy, accessibility, and compliance with industry standards. The ideal candidate should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in document control and a strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement document control processes and procedures to ensure efficient management of company documentation.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system for both physical and electronic documents, ensuring easy retrieval and access for authorized personnel.
- Review and verify the accuracy and completeness of all incoming and outgoing documents, including contracts, reports, and correspondence.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure that all relevant documents are properly reviewed, approved, and distributed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track document revisions, updates, and version control to ensure consistency and accuracy of information.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with document control procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Capability to adapt to new electronic Document Management System.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma required. Additional formal education is preferred, e.g., one or more years or college.
- Proven experience as a Document Controller, preferably with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of document control principles, practices, and standards.
- Proficient in using document management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and documentation.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.