Position: Technical Auditor
Duration: 12 months contract
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead allocated internal audits and reviews, including stakeholder management, planning, managing the audit assignment team, conducting fieldwork, reporting results and agreeing actions.
- Participate in audits and reviews led by other members of the Internal Audit team.
- Provide input in developing the audit program to ensure key technical and operational risks are incorporated into the plan and effectively audited.
- Provide technical subject matter support, to guide, advise and coach the audit team, and guest auditors.
- Participate in peer reviews and provide feedback on technical areas of audit assignments through reviews of audit Terms of Reference, test plans and audit reports.
- Understand HSE areas relevant to company’s and apply to audits in the areas of process safety, asset integrity, occupational health and safety, and environment.
- Lead complex audit assignments and provides technical guidance to team members.
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset to identify and drive improvement opportunities within Audit.
- Understand engineering and technical processes relevant to company’s operations, assets and drilling & completions.
- Understand basic IT processes and apply to audits, including an awareness of data analytical techniques.
- Consistently apply Internal Audit processes and maintain up to date knowledge of auditing principles.
- Understand and apply governance, assurance and risk & control frameworks.
- Ability to understand & use company’s Integrated Risk and Compliance system.
- Willingness to question & challenge.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgement, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Strong communication skills; clear verbal and concise written.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to all company’s operational locations, including international, when required.