- Schedule classes based on training matrix for each location.
- Meet and greet if in the house and arrange contact to deliver at service at onshore locations.
- Compliance Reporting for mandatory training – email do managers.
- Call each vendor to confirm schedule dates, if not move dates around.
- Supporting/facilitating HSE training locally.
- Update training history in Lear and upload certificates in the platform.
- Order Catering & Follow up.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization skills.
- Advanced English
- Good communication skills.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.