Training Coordinator – Beaumont, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Conducts both initial and recurring competency assessments for Operations and Maintenance Technicians.
- Schedules and stewards’ assessment plans for Operations and Maintenance
- Works with Training Department to ensure training road maps are developed and up to date.
- Supports the implementation and stewardship of the Competency Assurance Management System.
- Conduct Procedure Task Analysis and Development of new Maintenance Procedures
- Develop competency assessments for Maintenance procedures.
- In Field coaching and mentoring of new Maintenance Technicians for LNG production
- Develop and deliver training for Competency Assessors
- Periodically deliver classroom training for Maintenance Technicians
- Coordinate document distribution in the corporate document management system
- Develop new Maintenance documentation as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s or associate degree or relevant technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience on the job coaching, training, and assessment experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Petroleum or Chemical manufacturing facility or an LNG facility preferred.
- Experience in Procedure and Competency Assessment Development
- Sound knowledge of LNG, Gas treating, and utilities processes including Mechanical, Instrument and Electrical