Airswift is currently looking for a UK EV Construction Engineer for one of our largest projects in Aberdeen, UK. The schedule of this project is 5/40 schedule, and the length is 12-months, with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- A strong track record in project delivery or in supporting complex Project management involving Civil installations across hydrocarbon forecourt and industrial installations.
- An understanding of the standards and protocols of the industry
- An understanding of industry standards
- Technical and engineering roll out in the EV field.
- Project Management of similar power and hardware Projects
- 5-10 years’ experience in mid to large scale engineering projects
- Broad professional experience in engineering and project management delivery.
- Sound knowledge of civil & electrical installations and thorough understanding of the operation and structures of charging networks and how they are integrated.
- Direct experience of industry & legislative standards in the EV space.
- Agile Project management.
- Fluent in all or any of English, German, Spanish or Polish