Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the logistics of equipment from surface to underground
- Develop and monitor the surface to underground logistics plan and schedule to ensure equipment is moved underground to meet construction requirements,
- Liaise and coordinate with the client operations team and installation contractors regarding equipment movements and traffic to construction work fronts,
- Build and maintain business relationships with key stakeholders and supply vendors,
- Evaluate delivery deadlines and take corrective action to eliminate behind schedule conditions and liaise effectively necessary parties.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics/Supply Chain or Procurement
- Proven experience and knowledge of Project Logistics in a large mining/construction organisation
- Underground construction experience will be highly preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of purchasing and contractual obligations
- Ability to execute logistics plans – with a continuous improvement focus,
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.