Airswift is looking for a Communications/Community Engagement III professional to work on a hybrid schedule in Greeley, CO, for a 12-month assignment (Subject to extension).
As part of the Digital Core team the Senior Editor will support the rollout of SAP S4HANA deployment in the Rockies Business Unit. This position will prepare the organization for the digital transformation from legacy systems to the newly integrated foundational platform that touches 5 global locations and over 600 employees and contractors.
The Senior Editor who can bring both a creative and analytical mind to lead the planning and creation of exciting and informative marketing content for internal and external customers, across multiple forms, media, and channels, you will unite the art and science of content -strategizing, concepting, structuring, creating, adapting, publishing, and measuring. In this role, you will create meaningful content for stakeholders that shares project progress by advancing audiences understanding. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop engaging content for the Company blog or newspaper that increases education
- Coordinate with Corporate Affairs in planning calendars and cadences for content publishing.
- Collaborate through interviews to build relationships with team members and partners to generate innovative and accurate blog content.
- Participate in the creative review process to improve the quality of content and provide open, honest, and constructive feedback.
- Master the company's voice and tone and the development of content that advances the audiences understanding of the enterprise digital changes.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Several years experience in journalism
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different focuses in quick succession
- Attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Sound analytical, organizational, and project management skills.