Portland, Oregon, United States
Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
July 20, 2023
Airswift is a Global workforce solution provider company, being tasked by a Major Energy company to find a Warehouse General Labor to join their team in a 1-year contract (On-going) in Portland, Oregon.
Responsible for loading bulk/package trucks, unloading tank cars, bulk trucks/ISO bins & package trucks, sample testing and all lab procedures, maintaining the production area, bulk and package inventories. Works with supervisory and administrative personnel to meet SH&E requirements, maintain accurate book inventories, a high level of customer service, and efficient movement of finished products.
• Complies with all local, state and federal regulatory standards for employee health, safety and environmental requirements through the adherence to, and participation in all safety programs, including the Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS).
• Supports all quality programs through adherence to ISO and Company policies and procedures.
• Performs all duties in compliance with Corporate Controls, including compliance with Data Integrity Assurance Framework.
• Participates in all training programs, including WEBCAT.
• Loads outbound bulk and package trucks based on the shipping notice and schedule.
• Unloads inbound bulk/package trailers and bulk tank cars in accordance with established procedures and policies.
• Performs inventory counts.
• Performs all required Lab tests and maintains Lab equipment in the prescribed manner.
• Responsible for maintaining housekeeping standards and notifies Operations Supervisor of equipment and maintenance problems.
• Promotes and maintains an organization that is diverse and inclusive.
Core competencies required:
Demonstrated Concern/Attention to Safety and adherence to safety procedures
Flexibility/Adaptability - Willingness to Learn
Ability to take initiative
Attention to detail (work accuracy)
Effective Communication Skills
Dependability (critical role - demonstrated ability to maintain acceptable attendance)
Drive forklift after training is complete
No HS Diploma required
Any work experience applicable (as long as candidate has above referenced competencies)
Ability to demonstrate skills/qualifications in short verbal meeting with business
Basic computer skills
Understanding of general work safety programs/policies (warehouse-specific/ specific safety guidelines will be trained)
This is an entry level position, and site-specific training will be provided by the business.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm
After approximately 1 year of training - contractor will shift into role of Terminal Operator duties (training provided, and potential pay rate increases upon completing training requirements).