- Ability to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment for welding processes such as SMAW, FCAW, GTAW etc,
- Experience welding on carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- Individuals hired without certificates but prove during the weld test to be capable will be certified.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a welder
- Have on the job welding and steel fitting experience in the marine and industrial industry
- have oxygen fuel gas cutting & gauging skills
- have basic steel fitting capabilities
- Can and interpret engineered drawings, blueprints, or welding process specifications with minimal supervision is an asset.
Schedule: 5/40 (8-12/hours shifts) + weekend availability