Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our O&G operator client is seeking a Well Ops Supervisor to work within their facilities in Chinchilla, Australia on a 12-months casual contract role.
Please see details as below
Title: Well Operations Supervisor
Start Date: Negotiable
Employment Type: 1-year casual contract
Location: Chinchilla, Australia
SUMMARY ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Operating Company Representative (OCR) role is to manage and QA/QC the safe and efficient execution of operations at the wellsite in full compliance with local legislation and policies.
- Understand and disseminate the intended business objectives for each well to the full execution team, including all third-party contractors. Issue pertinent instructions in writing where appropriate.
- Quality Assure and Quality Control (QA/QC) the overall operation, including equipment, personnel, procedures, execution and reporting to ensure business objectives are met.
- Drive Quality focus and culture at the rig in collaboration with Wells Operations Engineers in town to ensure that the objectives of coal-seam gas trials are met.
- Coordinate all execution parties and resources (rig, specialists, third-parties, logistics, etc) and relevant systems (land access, custody transfer, permit to work) via clear and consistent communication to ensure alignment, efficient mobilisation, execution and demobilisation within fatigue management policy.
- Support contract management by reviewing, ensuring the accuracy of and commenting on job tickets for contracted services.
- Ensure the rig or work-unit and all associated equipment and systems are managed and operated within their prescribed envelope.
- Lead and embed a continuous improvement culture on the assigned rig underpinned by quality after-action reviews, capturing and disseminating learnings across full execution team (onsite, in town, across third-parties).
- Take part in any other project related workscope as required by the business and Line Manager. This may include working as a Floating Well Site Supervisor or being dedicated to specific Wells projects.
- The candidate must have sufficient drilling / workover / intervention experience at a supervisory level including Wells RII Certificate for staff and SATP completion if applicable.
- The role demands strong leadership skills and integrity. The candidate will have demonstrated a natural and unforced leadership style with strong motivation and excellent communication skills at all levels. Will be expected to draw a balance between command and control (in emergency situations) together with an empowered approach to operational and people management. They will also require the capability to manage and resolve operational problems and to have a clear grasp of the objectives of the operation from a business perspective. Strong collaborative behaviors and relationship management are key.
Only accepting candidates with valid working rights in Australia
- Click the apply now button.
- To be considered for this role please add Sabrina Iman on Linked in
- For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com