Our client is a global developer in wind technology and BESS, they’re seeking an HSE Advisor to join their construction team for DIDO/FIFO projects across Australia, this is a full-time permanent position, and flexible point of hire location for NSW & ACT.
The HSE Advisor is a critical support for the Health and Safety Team working across a range of projects including construction, operations and maintenance, and development.
- Providing effective project HSE support across all HSE matters.
- Ensuring compliance of Health, Safety, and Environmental systems and processes at the project.
- Leading compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and conduct site inspections.
- Provide reports to HSE leadership team.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with contractors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Develop and assist coordination for Project HSE Delivery plan and initiatives.
- Ensure project HSE targets and objectives are met.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Major Infrastructure experience in similar role
- Understanding of HSE management systems and certification processes (ISO9001, 14001, 18001, 45001, AS4801)
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in WHS/HSE
- Construction Safety Card (White Card)
- Open Drivers License
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.