Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is supporting one of the largest operating clients in the world. We are looking for a Wind Yield Engineer to support them.
The Wind Yield Engineer responsibility to asses the wind energy yield for the company's projects.
This role will be on a 12-month contract with a scope to extension.
- Define, Prepare and and perform wind measurement campaigns, Wind analysis and optimization of the wind farm production.
- Participate to all activities relating to wind energy yield activities
- Wind flow model implementation, layout optimization and wind turbine selection
- Writing and issuing technical reports, specification and guides for internal and external use
- Specialisation in Meteodyn, Windographer, Windpro and Openwind
- English and French speaking
- 12 month contract length (Renewable)
- Good knowledge in Fluid Mechanics, Numerical analysis, statistics and meteorology