Airswift can manage personnel against deliverables or a scope of work either in a single location or multiple locations, leading to:
- Clearly defined scope of services
- A financial model linked to achievement against the agreed scope of services
- Reporting on the status of the contract, delivery of the scope, time and cost
- Specialist resources operating within a performance measurement culture
- Provision of a performance and development programme
- Reduction in management and HR overheads
- Mitigation of co-employment and tenure risks associated with traditional contractor resource.