Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a 3D ELECTRICAL NETWORKS & INSTRUMENTATION DESIGNER to work in their facilities located in Brest or Lorient, France.
- Location: Brest or Lorient, France
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 3-month contract renewable
- Eligibility: European Union Citizens
- Phase: Detailed studies
The service, which is the subject of this document, is part of detailed studies for the client´s project. The project consists of the conversion of a semi-submersible oil drilling vessel into a gas production platform.
The requested service concerns the studies and 3D modelling of the electrical networks and instrumentation on the hull part of the semi-submersible.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- 3D Modeling of Power and Instrumentation Power Networks with Support associate
- 3D modeling of electrical and instrumentation equipment, cabinets, boxes, junction boxes, etc.
- 3D modelling of spaces required for access, maintenance and dismantling
- Review and annotation of electrical schematics, instrumentation diagrams, and checklists cables, to report on the evolution of 3D modeling studies
- Review and annotations of electrical equipment drawings and instrumentation equipment drawings according to installation, access, maintenance and connection requirements
- Creation and/or verification of 2D drawings from the extractions of the 3D model: Paths, installation plans, location plans, detail and support plans
- Realization of quantities and quantities of equipment for electrical networks and instrumentation.
- Participation in internal design reviews and interfaces with other trades participating in studies (Piping, Risk Prevention, Mechanical Equipment, Structure, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Electricity, Ventilation) Verification of compliance with business rules, applicable standards and consistency of ll studies to input data
- Ability to be a source of proposals and a driving force in the delivery of the service, the treatment of difficult points, the lifting of reservations to ensure the objectives of deadlines, quality and costs.
- Confirmed project profile in electrical network studies - instrumentation on industrial and oil installations
- Proficient in Aveva E3D3, Navisworks and Autocad software
- Mastery of business rules, applicable codes and international standards for the design of electrical and instrumentation networks, in the onshore and offshore oil field
- Mastery of the design and 3D modeling of electrical networks and instrumentation, with the associated support, and of 2D drawing (routing plans, installation plans, location plans, detail and support plans).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the fields of Energy, Petrochemicals and/or Oil & Gas is preferred.
- As the language of the project is English, a proper level of professional written practice is required.
Consultant: Rachel Marques at email@example.com