Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Engineering & Design
August 22, 2023
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Engineering and Technical Assistant (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Member of a team who provides engineering and technical assistance to ~ 15 Drilling & Completions Engineers to develop complex and unique well construction design for planning and execution of Drilling, Completion, Workover, Well Intervention operations supporting 1 - 2 field operations (Rigs, Coil Tubing Units, Wire line Units, Well Flowback) working in high H2S environment on deep, complex wells. The Technical Assistant will be responsible for performance improvement plans, updating various databases and sharepoints, performing data analysis to identify significant information and determine possible problem causes, providing information, alternative solutions, and recommendations to team to make quality decisions, SME to support digital products. The Technical Assistant is expected to work independently without exterior help and to be fast learner, be flexible in efficiently managing multiple worktasks and have ability to adapt to quick pace environment and have active listening, good writing and speaking skills. Interact effectively with internal customers, partners and business partners. Have high level of technical, teamwork, organization, analytical and critical thinking skills to assist teams to complete the well planning and execution activities.
• Citizenship of Republic of Kazakhstan.
• English writing/speaking skills required (Upper intermediate).
• Higher education.
• Recommended 2-3 years of prior Drilling & Completions industry experience.
• Basic knowledge of well planning / operations.
• Digital skills. Assisting with transitioning to new digital tools (Example: SharePoint, PowerBI, RMS Polarion, Digital WellSafe, ARA, WellView, Rushmore).
• Strong computer skills with the ability to use MS Office suite of programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio) and other software to accomplish tasks.
• Familiar with Well Construction Project Development and Execution workflow (generic), Risk Management and MOC Process (generic).
• Interact effectively with internal customers (PEs, G&G and RMG, FE, Prod Ops, RA, and Finance) & Business Partners (Service & Rig Companies) and partners.
• High level of technical, teamwork, organization, and critical thinking skills as a member of a team helps engineering and operations teams to complete the well planning and execution activities with little direct guidance or supervision. ???????