Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Production Coordinator MOW (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
1. Planning and control over track maintenance program, works to prevent and eliminate the causes of track deterioration to ensure safety of train movement.
2. Maintain control over quality performance of capital and MEJ project works (construction of new tracks, switches, complete replacement of ties and timbers and other capital works), comply with job practices and ensure safety of train movement, ensure that Contractor workforce follow safety requirements.
3. Take an active part in acceptance and commissioning of new tracks, switches, structures and capital track works according to the Rules for Acceptance of Track 4. Maintenance Works and other regulatory instructions and orders.
5. Ensure safety, occupational health, and fire safety at the workplace.
1. Higher railroad education with a degree in Tracks and Track Facilities.
2. Work experience in railroad track facilities at mid-level position – at least 5 years.
3. PC skills: mid-level user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.).
4. Understanding the principles of HSE requirements and how to apply them in the Company.
5. Practical knowledge and use of relevant standards, procedures, and instructions.
6. Ability to work in a team, leadership skills.
7. Driver’s license and at least 5 years driving experience.