Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Planning / Scheduling
December 4, 2023
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a FGP MR Start Up Planning Lead (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The purpose and main function of the Lead Planner position is to provide leadership and guidance to the Planning, Scheduling and Materials Teams developing the plan to ensure the Perfect Start Up through RFO.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
Work Experience: not less than 7 years
• Primavera P-6 and other planning and scheduling programs
• Organization and Management of large Planning Teams with multiple deliverables
• Maintenance/Project planning and scheduling development
• Working multiple Planning Teams to develop an Integrated Schedule for the project.
• Event Planning/Scheduling frequencies and manpower estimates
• Failure/Infant Mortality Scenario development and planning
• Capital Spare review and assurance supporting maintenance, events planning/scheduling and infant mortality forecasting.
• Planning and Scheduling from Commissioning through to Ready for Operations (RFO)
• Creating high level weekly / monthly status and Team progress reports
• Manage Planning/Scheduling team to deliver the M/R Events and Start Up schedules.
• Work directly with P-6 Planners for schedule development and maintenance.
• Establishes 90, 60, 30 and 7 days plans with increasing accuracy.