Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Maintenance and Reliability
December 26, 2023
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Inspector, Fixed Equipment (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The job position is in Reliability Engineering Department (RE) and reports to SGP Area Lead Inspector of FER group. The main job responsibilities include the following:
• ensures safe operaiton and serviceability of pressure vessels of the units, assigned to the inspectors who report to him as per Prikaz issued within the Company;
• performs inspecitons to ensure operational status of fixed equipment, reviews diagnostic and non-destructive examinaiton results, determines remaining life time, sets inspection frequency based on risk analysis as well as the RoK regulatory requirements;
• ensures that the fixed equipment integrity programs are properly followed;
• participates in fixed equipment hazardous factors assessment and risk analysis activities.
• performs 1st (basic) level analysis of fixed equipment operability for further operation in compliance with Company provision regarding technical examinaiton of pressure vessels.
• prepares and issues inspeciton reports, repair recommendations and repair execution plans.
• participates in faults analysis and develops repair recommendations based on operational criticality, associated with the risks. Lead Fix Equipment Inspector prepares inspeciton plans and work scopes to be carried out during turnarounds, based on forcast and the RoK regulatory requirements.
• keeps under control execution of repair recommendations as per the scope recommended.
• fills in / updates / reviews design data as well as completed fixed equipment inspections results of corresponding units in Capstone Data Base.
• ensures completeness and correctness in maintaning reporting documentation (internal examination reports, external examination reports, summary reports, conclusions on NDE and so on).
• ensures completeness and order in filing every single piece of equipment, his subordinates (inspectors) are responsible for (both soft and hard files).
• ensures that data in Capstone Electronic Data Base is complete and accurate.
• controls over as-buit adaptation process to inspeciton program (data implementation of newly installed or replaced equipment or modified existing equipment into Capstone Data Base, non-destructive examination program equipment schematics etc…).
• accepts results after checks by subordinates (inspectors) of work packs associated with planned modificaiton, repair, equipment replacement and installaiton of new equipment. Verifies correctness of the project documentation with respect to recommendations, issued by Inspection Group, sufficiency of non-destructive tests as well as checks inspection records to make sure that the known issues are not obstacles to execute planned projects.
• ensures timely and full scope performance of non-destructive examination of equipment (planned thickness check, monitoring, NDE scopes when carrying out internal inspections etc…)
• acts as a mentor to the less experienced inspectors.
Job Specification and requirements:
• Higher technical educaiton (Mechanical Engineer, bachelor’s degree, Materials Engineer, bachelor’s degree, etc.);
• 2 years minimum experience in fixed equipment technical inspeciton / repair / NDE;
• Deep knowledge and practical work expereince in fixed equipment inspection, repair, NDE;
• Appropriate qualificaiton and\or experience in the following NDE methods: visual and dimensional inspection, radiographic examination, ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle testing, penetrant testing, hardness test (RT, UT, MGT, PT);
• Knowledgable in fixed equipment corrosion damage mechanisms.
• Knowledgable in the types of welding and brazing, its applications and application restrictions.Experienced in Capstone/Meridium/Visions Inspeciton Data Base.
• Skills and experience in planning, inspection performance in compliance with RBI/RoK RBI standard requirements ;
• Practical skills with handling the RoK regulatory documentation associated with operation, inspection and fixed equipment repair;
• Knowledge of structural material used in fixed equipment fabrication and repair;
• Knowledge of basic provisions and standards such as API/ASME/NACE/AWS applied in operaiton, inspection and repair of fixed equipment;
- Kazakh, Russian and English language(Level 2 and higher on Company proficiency scale (knowledge of terminology)