Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
January 16, 2024
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Operator, Area (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
1. Maintains liaison and interaction with Company Emergency Management Team (EMT) and Crisis Management Team (CMT) Incident Commander in case of accidents and emergency situations at Atyrau and Tengiz facilities.
2. Receives and registers calls to emergency phone, carries out reporting in accordance with notification procedure.
3. Knows and updates information regarding specific features of the secured facilities, including locations of security posts, routes of foot and mobile patrols and their call-signs, automatic gate, turnstiles, and other Security equipment installed in facilities.
4. Monitors and registers all defects in CCTV, communication, access control systems, operation of automated gates, barriers and turnstiles identified in the course of inspection.
5. Provides efficient support to Incident Command Center and Emergency Response Team until the incident is completely eliminated.
6. Assists in translating the daily report, compiling the chronology of critical incident, and verifies the accuracy of information stated in them.
7. Assists security guards when approached by foreign employees.
8. Liaisons with posts and monitors the charge level in handheld access control system units and makes sure that data is timely retrieved from them.
9. Constantly monitors the entrusted area and facility and takes efficient measures to prevent theft of material assets and trespassing.
10. Ensures unimpeded access to fire and rescue and emergency services that require access through automated gates and doors with limited access. Interacts during the CCTV cameras accept and transfer process, where he/she checks and verifies its operability, as well as confirms that cameras positions and fields of vision are set up correctly/comply with facility’s security measures, feedback on which is communicated by him/her to JSOR Operations Officer.
Job Specification and requirements:
1. Higher education. IT education desired.
2. Fluent in Kazakh and Russian. English language proficiency not lower than level 2.
3. At least 2 years’ experience in security companies and security departments of oil & gas industry.
4. Proficient user of MS Office applications (e-mail, text editors, spreadsheets etc.)
5. Preferably job experience or basic knowledge on use and maintenance of modern closed-circuit security video surveillance systems, access control system, radio communication, landline and mobile telephone equipment, global information system, software and hardware used in security departments and database management in the event of accidents and emergency situations.