Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Maintenance and Reliability
January 16, 2024
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Competency Development Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 21\21. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Contributes to the systematic organization of work on health, safety and environmental protection, reliability and efficiency in the pursuit of world-class performance in accordance with the Operational Excellence Management System (OEMS) process.
• Participates in process safety programs. Demonstrates commitment to these programs through personal compliance with safety requirements in the workplace, in the workshop, in the training center, as well as meets all office ergonomics requirements and is an example and role model for students in meeting these requirements.
• ?n expert in the field of maintenance and repair of Instruments and associated equipment. Has practical experience as a specialist, trainer, or mentor in work environment in this specialty.
• Provides training under the Formal Maintenance Training Program in both in-class and distance learning formats.
• Identifies gaps in the competence of Maintenance Instrumentation trainees and qualified fitters. Makes recommendations for their elimination. Develops individual training plans and provides relevant training.
• Conducts fundamental training courses for new hires. • Has the skills of training and mentoring in the workplace and effectively demonstrates these skills in work. • Implements SERIP training requirements and provides training for employees to perform routine duties to maintain production reliability.
• Develops documentation and related training materials according to CDG quality standards.
• Works with QA/QC team on the development of new training materials, ensuring high-quality and efficient completion of assignments in accordance with the requirements and expectations of the customer.
• As part of task groups, participates in the development of CDG work processes using the OE five-element format.
• Controls the time frame for the development of training materials. Creates, coordinates and tracks work completion schedules.
• Interacts with Maintenance supervisors and teams on site to organize the training process for trainees, develop and implement training plans and schedules.
• Maintains records. Maintains the accuracy and integrity of training records, course descriptions and relevant electronic files and databases.
• Has effective skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and other Office programs. Develops high-quality training materials using available tools.
• Continuously develops personal competence in on-the-job training for adults and in the development of training materials. Participates in workshops and training programs aimed at improving skills in this field.
• Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures and CDG practices in terms of compliance with safety requirements, ethics of conduct and respect for cultural diversity. Strictly observes rotation schedules and working hours.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: technical higher in the field of repair and maintenance of I&E equipment and tools, 5+ years of work experience in the specialty, work experience in teaching or vocational training (desirable, but not required), work experience in Tengiz (desirable, but not required), confident PC user, good skills in Word, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, language skills – Russian, Kazakh.