Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a GE Mark VI Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Be team player, willing to go beyond strict job title to solve problems
- Look for problems to solve and not wait for problems to come to you
- Perform code & systems configurations review Perform review of proposed site application changes against approved design documents
- Develop / modify display graphics (HMI) as required
- Review and comment SAT and Commissioning Procedures for Accuracy and Testing Adequateness Witness SAT & functional testing of GTG control systems against approved SAT procedures.
- Ensure that project design documents are comply to Company standards and best practices
- Provide guidance if need to correct configuration and application logic changes at site. Review project documentation related to automation system specification and designs and develop in-depth knowledge of project requirements
- Assist in the input to and participate in PSSR walkdowns and meetings
- Investigate MarkVI/TG control systems up-sets failures. Propose solutions to mitigate and avoid potential future failures. Implement best practices to increase equipment reliability, coordinate with Power Ops and SC activities related to MOC, PTW and OLM.
- Support development and validation of ECS / SRC / FLS /Marl VI System maintenance procedures.
- Support Automation document handover (CMS)
- identify required documents/formats.
- Support and witness pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities which include loop checks and functional testing. Support and witness SAT and commissioning of Mark VIe / Gas Turbine Generator control systems
- Perform maintenance for equipment following handover. Support for troubleshooting, quickly recovering from and documenting any system failures.
- Ensure GTG Control System systems comply with Company Policy IP requirements. Collect and provide to BB IP Coordinator all licenses, backups and inventories prior to handover and to ensure backups are performed for systems previously handed over. Support development of OPS Automation Project Operations Plan (POP) deliverables