Position: Accounting Analyst
Duration: 6 months contract
Schedule: Monday – Friday & 8 hours per day
- Prepare and process payment files in line with critical payment dates.
- Ensure cost are processed on time to avoid penalties.
- Manage credits, changes, remittance, adjustments, reimbursements, dishonors, rejections other queries.
- Coordination of 3rd party relationship, payment data, accruals, and reporting.
- AP & AR HUB co-ordination and problem solving.
- Problem solving and coordination of issues or queries across the E2E processes e.g., Vendor, customer, IT, landlord or tenant queries.
- Process DTP creation, validation, and maintenance.
- System root cause analysis with IT HUB and issue management.
Continuous Improvement and prescribed projects
- Assess, review, and execute project queries.
- Map project related activities, meetings/sprints, artifacts and project tools, milestones, and timelines in conjunction with dependencies, vendor, or customer timelines.
- Coordinate stakeholders, activities and priorities and ensure delivery milestones/timelines are met.
- Simplification of processes and improved reporting mechanisms
- Improved 3rd party digitisation and integration of processes
- Assess, review, and look for innovation opportunities across the portfolio.
- Root cause analysis and issue management.
Reporting and analysis
- Aged item reviews.
- Critical date reviews.
- Project reporting or data review, validation.
- Utility Matrix or sustainability reporting.
- Posting/cashflow execution.
- Ad hoc data formation, insights, and slide preparation.
- Month end support.
- General accounting operational activities
- Property Group/B2C Teams
- 3rd party suppliers
- Consult and connect with other teams, or peers to problem solve issues.
- Support and learn other areas within the team to support leave and operation continuity.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Journals and payment experience e.g., accountants payable or receivable.
- Utility, Lease, other real estate operation payment experience good to have, but not essential.
- Project, change, transition, or agile experience.
- Excellent relationship builder and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in general and/or financial area of a large volume payments, reporting or delivery.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills – high attention to detail.
- Adaptive and flexible mindset.
- Bias for action underpinned by a strong work ethic, teamwork and proven track record of value added.
- Excel – Experienced to super user.
- Sound accounting experience.
- SAP or other ERP payment system experience.
- Project experience.
For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com