Analyzer Systems Lead
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is now looking for a Analyzer Systems Lead for one of our clients from major oil & gas companies based in Qatar.
- Responsible for overseeing Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities for EPC 1 Areas to ensure EPC PC&C Contractor and Subcontractor executes Online Process Analyzers, Lab Analyzers, Analyzer Network Monitoring System, Gas Chromatographs, Analyzer House activities and delivers systems and subsystems as per agreed planning until completion. Ensures PC&C engineering (preparation), such as systemization, pre-commissioning and commissioning planning, database set-up in coordination with other stakeholder disciplines and company and contractor/subcontractor departments, i.e. planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation and Controls engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- 10 years’ experience as an Analyzer Systems Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities or large Oil & Gas facility.
- Experienced installation, pre-commissioning/commissioning in following areas (ABB Analyzer Systems experience will be an advantage):
- Large Analyzer House Packages consisting of Multiple Gas Chromatographs (GC’s), Analyzers and Sampling systems.
- Online Analyzers such as CEMS & its sampling systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to analyzer systems.
- Analyzer information Management systems and its interface with Plant Control systems, Lab Analyzers and define calibration gas requirements.
- Proficient in monitor process analyzer performance data, apply statical / diagnostics tools to assess analyzer performance.
- Validate Analyzer calculations such as fast loop lag time, probe wake frequency, ventilation requirements.
- Apply company Cyber Security requirements to Analyzer Systems.
- Good understanding of International (ASTM, ISA/IEC, and ISO) Standards and best practices in the areas of Analyzer Systems installations.
- Demonstrated experience of using Analyzer calibration tools/software and Analyzer’s / GC’s configuration set-ups.
- Expertise in systemization, development of Analyzer Systems pre-comm/comm procedures.
- Provide Analyzer Expertise for field and online analyzers applications to meet safety, environmental, regulatory and process control requirements.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading contractor teams.
- Experience with Smart Completions database use and set-up desirable