Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Are you an exceptional Android Developer ready to take on exciting challenges and contribute to cutting-edge projects? With a focus on innovation and growth, this is an opportunity to showcase your expertise and drive your career to new heights. Look no further! Airswift, a renowned recruitment company, is actively seeking exceptional Developers like you. Join us and seize the chance to shape the world of technology by connecting with top-tier companies and groundbreaking projects.
A listed innovative tech company. As a result of new and emerging technology products (this isn’t the first), we are looking for Android Developers to help resolve design and coding issues and integrate into applications used.
About the Role:
As an Android Developer, you will play a crucial role in the development team, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
Career growth and promotions within the company is highly regarded and this opportunity will allow for growth and progression in your career.
This is a permanent role based in Perth with 1 WFH day per week including flexible hours and other benefits.
- Reporting to and receiving instructions from the Principal Engineer.
- Contributing to the development of SDKs and supporting cloud integration.
- Actively engaging with the Core team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Contributing to technological innovation by exploring cutting-edge hardware, software, and methods.
- Working closely with Research and Innovation and Product and Experience teams.
- Ensuring project reliability, performance, and ease of maintenance.
- A background in multi-threaded programming.
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and code clearly.
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- A proven record of quality code by following standard coding practices and process (e.g following code style guidelines and implementing unit tests)
- Experience with modern build pipeline tools such as CI/CD, code coverage of unit tests, peer review process using Pull Requests, and code documentation generation.
- Demonstrated experience of Native (Java/Kotlin) Android Development.
- Experience working with C++ and Java Native Interface.
- Experience publishing with Gradle and Maven library distribution is highly regarded.
- Possess a Full Australian Working rights VISA.
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is highly regarded but not essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344