This role will look after the Process Plant scope, in DES phase, implementation planning and execution to commence late '24.
The scope involves replacement / upgrade of the Iron Ore process plant conveyor systems and chute work, including modifications to mechanical equipment like Screens and crushers.
- Responsible for the governance and contracts to execute the plant upgrades
- Responsible for proper planning and execution of the process plant upgrades scope
- Co-ordination of the Engineering Team to ensure the design is completed on time and to the required level first to support the completion of the DES and then the Execution Phase
- Co-ordination of the Project Shutdowns between Operations and Contractor
- Minimum 10 years experience in SMPEI Process Plant Upgrades
- Must have EPCM/Client major project experience
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to lead a team