Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the renewable energy space?
Be at the forefront of the dynamic and rapidly evolving renewable energy industry, driving the transition to a more sustainable future.
What’s on offer?
Our Client is one of the worlds leading independent producers of exclusively renewable energy. A player in the fight against global warming and the energy transition, their mission is to design and implement the means to produce the most competitive renewable electricity, sustainably and on a large scale. As a responsible company whose long-term vision is reflected in a strong and sustainable growth strategy, they are targeting more than 10 GW capacity in operation or under construction by end of 2025.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Company Bonus
- Exciting Projects
- Fulfilling and impactful work
- Additional Leave (5 Weeks Per Annum)
- Operational Planning
- Budgeting (P&L Control, Production costing, production investment reporting)
- Production Planning
- Development of operating procedures
- Operational Reporting
- Oversight of O&M Contractors
- Maintenance of Performance KPI's
- Proactivity analysis
- Engineering degree related to electricity generation
- Project Management qualification or experience desirable
- Contract management experience
- Demonstrated up to date working knowledge of Workplace HEalth, Safety and Environment requirements
- Working knowledge and understanding of renewable energy plants and equipment
About the recruitment process:
- 2 professional references are required
- A police check and medical may be required
To register your interest please apply now with your current CV.
If you have any queries, please contact Maraea Rigby via email at email@example.com.
Airswift and our clients value and embrace diversity. We actively encourage applications from individuals with both seen and unseen disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, as well as individuals who identify as LGBTQI+.