This person will support the preparation and implementation of occupational health and safety controls onboard to prevent accidents and to comply with NR requirements.
- Be part of PTW and Confined Space Entries approval flow.
- Participate in task risk assessment sessions when required.
- Promote awareness program to the crew members to enhance their acknowledgement regarding occupational accidents and diseases (including HSE induction).
- Coordinate helideck’s operations and readiness and lead the helideck firefighting team during crew changes and emergency flights.
- Update and check POB List and T-CARDs in designated areas (muster stations).
- Audit and inspect worksites and ongoing activities, including personnel behaviour.
- Inspect systems and equipment according to CMMS work planning.
- Inspect scaffolds (prior to release to work and periodically), and the spaces used to store parts and components.
- Experience in FPSO or Rigs in operations.
- Advanced English.
- Valid certificates.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.