Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Aveva E3D Administration - Piping studies to work in their facilities located in Guipavas, France.
- Industry: O&G
- Location: Guipavas, France
- Position: Aveva E3D Administration - Piping studies
- Duration: 6 months renewable
- Start date: ASAP
- Language: English
The service, the subject of this document, is part of the preliminary project and detailed studies for
the naval and offshore oil projects that we carry out
The requested service concerns the implementation and administration of 3D models with the AVEVA E3D software as well as support for the study teams working on these models.
2. WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT
The services that our client wishes to entrust consist of carrying out, under the responsibility of the pipe studies manager and based on project data:
- setting up 3D models at the start of projects and configuring tools to meet project needs
- creation / updating of 3D catalogs of piping / valves / supports / electricity / HVAC
- integration of point clouds from 3D laser surveys
- implementation of the progress measurement of the 3D Model
- integrity checks of data to be extracted from the 3D Model
- extraction of 3D magazines using Navisworks software
- extraction of data from the 3D Model for piping / faucet / electricity measurements, list of lines, list of supports etc...
- configuration of 2D plan outputs (piping isometrics, arrangement plans, support plans, etc.)
- interfaces between the different engineering disciplines and the software used (Inventor/AVEVA E3D/TEKLA
- support to the study team for modeling in the 3D model and integration of piping networks,
electricity, HVAC, instrumentation and structure (interfacing with the naval structure part)
The service will also include:
- Participation in internal design reviews
- Verification of compliance with business rules, applicable standards and consistency of studies with project requirements
- The ability to be a force of proposal and a driving force in the delivery of the service, the treatment of difficult points, the lifting of reservations to ensure the objectives of deadlines, quality and costs.
3. PROFILE – EXPECTED SKILLS
To carry out the requested services, the incumbent must provide the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in piping studies and 3D modeling in the Energy, Petrochemicals and/or Oil & Gas fields
- Mastery of Aveva E3D / PDMS software for design, administration and management modules
- Mastery of business rules, applicable codes and international standards for the design of piping networks with solid knowledge of piping-valves equipment
- Mastery of design and 3D modeling of pipes and supports, and drawing
2D (isometrics, pipe plans, support plans, etc.).
- Good knowledge of programming and IT tools, mastery of Excel software
- Knowledge of IT development in PML (AVEVA solutions language) and VBA
tools and macros to improve quality and productivity on projects,
- Experience in the practice of material management databases would be appreciated
4. MATERIAL RESOURCES IMPLEMENTED
The client provides the furniture, computer equipment and software necessary to carry out the services.