Location: Great Yarmouth
Contract: 6 month Contract
Salary / Package: PAYE Day rate, plus holiday accrual + Pension Auto Enrolment
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Karen Robertson
Key words: Planning; Maintenance Planning; Turnaround planning
Our Oil & Gas Operator client are recruiting for a Barge Campaign Planner to join the onshore team in maintaining and updating barge workscopes executed on offshore production facilities. Planning activities in cooperation with the Barge Onshore and offshore teams.
What can we offer you
Fantastic opportunity to work for a world renowned Oil & Gas Operator on a barge campaign project. Excellent day rate, plus holiday accrual.
Hybrid working arrangements in place.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Validate and agree planning assumptions by analysing previous plans’ performance (previous plan and actuals of execution) to ensure credible plans.
- Enter data and validate that activity data is entered into the planning tool with the right quality and per activity data standards. Activities are defined with increasing work scope detail and matured for each plan horizon (including production impacts, resource requirements, timing, and duration).
- Accept Corrective, Preventative and Fabric Maintenance work, WRFM & Projects Engineering work into plan-based business priorities and objectives (ensure activities are matured for execution).
- Identify opportunities for integration (including third party activities), prioritise and sequence activities, resolve clashes in the plan and escalate for resolution to Plan Owner if needed.
- Confirm that all requirements for work execution on the facility are met, including identified constraints and Operations Readiness to support work execution.
- Optimise utilisation and load level shared resources (e.g. (POB) and compliance to Safe Manning Levels (SML)) for each specific barge campaign and manage site resource demands for activities in the plan/ schedule.
- Validate/ confirm that all risks and opportunities to plan delivery are identi?ed and that mitigation measures are de?ned, agreed with plan owner, communicated and actioned.
- Establish facility shutdown windows and durations including Turnaround schedule input from respective activity owners.
- Ensure any plan changes are communicated and approved per the Change Control process.
- Support the execution of activities as planned for the delivery of the business outcome.
- Support the IAPS plan owner to establish performance measures, monitor and drive plan performance to deliver business outcome (business and process KPIs).
- Support the implementation IAPS continuous improvement plan (process, data, and systems).
- Facilitate Barge planning meetings, raise/identify challenges to plan do-ability, performance, risk/opportunities, issues and in particular, the impact on Shutdown, deferments, and Latest Estimate of production.
- Previous experience with and knowledge of planning and preparation of maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of planning systems such as SAP and Primavera.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills, but willing to challenge existing behaviours and ways of working to drive process and performance continuous improvement in the Production Unit.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager, Karen Robertson